At 6:43-ish, I woke up with a severe-ish headache.
About halfway-ish between my home and the hospital, I crossed the street on a red-ish light, and then a furious-ish driver cursed at me. When I got there, the pain still was there-ish, but the doctor was busy-ish so a nurse told me to wait on the empty-ish chair.
After exactly-ish 10 minutes, another guy entered the waiting room. I asked him what the problem-ish was and he told me “ish-ing”. I asked : “what is “ish-ing?” and he told me : “not ish-ing! Fishing”. I asked ” how can fishing be a problem?” . ” he answered : ” it is when you’re the bait “. At which point, I finally realized half-ish of his right arm was missing. I was almost sure-ish I knew the guy from somewhere, but just when I tought-ish I remembered, the door opened-ish and the nurse called me to enter the doctor’s office.
– What is your name ?
– How old are you?
– What is the problem Ish?
– I have a … a severe-ish headache since I woke up this morning-ish.
– Have you consumed alcohol or drugs the day before?
– Absolutely Not! – ish
– What do you mean. Did you or did you not?
– I didnt’ ..ish. Oh nevermind! I …
Then I started to nod my head sideways-ish and the doctor finally understood-ish. Afraid to open my mouth of embarassement-ish, I asked the doctor with my eyes if he knew-ish what my problem was.
– Here, Ish. Take these pills, one each day, and come back here in 40 .. I mean 40-ish days… and you will probably-ish be just fine-ish.